It’s absolutely true that Hollywood A-listers leave no tables unturned when it comes to pleasing their partners on Valentine’s Day. We are all aware of the outrageous V – Day gifts Hollywood celebs have bought for their partners on this very special occasion. While we await to see the kind of gifts celebrities get this year, here is a list of Valentine’s Day gifts that celebrities bought for their loved ones in the recent years.
- A celebrity couple as unconventional as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie certainly deserves something unconventional on this very special day. The Hollywood actress bought her long time beau a 200-year-old olive tree for their French Chateau. The gift cost her $18,500.
- In 2011, American singer Justin Bieber spent $2,000 to clean out a florist’s entire stock of daisies, tulips and roses to send to girlfriend Selena Gomez. It was unfortunate that the couple failed to keep their relationship afloat.
- American Heartthrob Katy Perry bought her then – husband Russell Brand a lilac – colored Bentley Brooklands on this special day.
- A lot of couples get married on Valentine’s Day but not everyone can afford a 5.2 carat emerald – cut engagement ring. In 2007, Howard Stern gave this special gift worth $250,000 to longtime girlfriend Beth Ostrosky.
- In 2008, George Clooney of Ocean’s Eleven fame planned a romantic getaway to a $40,000 hotel suite with his girlfriend, Sarah Larson.
- In 2009, popular American Singer Jay – Z bought wife Beyonce a platinum – covered mobile phone. The luxurious product reportedly cost him a whopping $24,000.
- New York based Hip Hop artist Swizz Beats created a hand – painted piece of art for his lovely wife Alicia Keys on Valentine’s Day. There is nothing better than creating something special for your loved one, isn’t it?
- In 2012, Nick Cannon treated his then – wife Mariah Carey to a special night with pink and red heart – shaped balloons, a decorated horse – drawn carriage around the New York City and a candlelit Jacuzzi bath. Could it get more romantic than this?
- This list couldn’t have ended without the mention of Kim Kardashian. In 2013, Yeezy spent a mind-boggling $73,000 on a Panthere De Cartier cuff. The cuff featuring white gold, emeralds and diamonds would have certainly made for an elegant gift.
- British Soccer star David Beckham spoiled his wife Victoria Beckham with a Bulgari necklace that cost him a jaw – dropping $8 million. Well, talk about the perfect husband!
Well, the aforementioned gifts that celebrities bought for their partners would certainly make you green with envy. So, all you can wish for is a millionaire partner.